The Wilfa Classic Plus is the perfect automatic home, office or cafe filter coffee machine. Easy to use functionality, excellent build quality and beautiful aesthetics make this the perfect drip filter coffee maker.
Approved by the European Coffee Brewing Centre for making stunning filter coffee the Wilfa Filter Coffee Maker is incredibly easy to use. Simply add the correct amount of water and some freshly ground coffee press the button and in five minutes you have freshly brewed coffee. Easy!
The Wilfa Classic Plus incorporates a number of smart features including a cleaning indicator, auto switch off and manual drip stopper which prevents coffee spilling onto the hot plate.
Finished in brushed aluminium, a matching Wilfa grinder is also available. We always recommend freshly ground coffee, so we also offer the coffee maker with a Wilfa Svart grinder package which saves on the individual prices.
- Optimum water brew temperature (92-96 ºC)
- 1 litre water tank
- 1-8 cup capacity
- detachable filter holder
- flow control with adjustable extraction time
- automatic cleaning reminder
- built-in hot plate to keep your coffee warm
- 1500 watts of power
- weight 2.88kg
- dimensions (h) 345mm x (d) 170mm x (w) 355mm
- Uses Filtropa Size 4 Filter papers
Wilfa Filter Coffee Machine Instructions
- Push brew arm away from you 45º deg to allow filter holder to be removed.
- Rotate Filter holder 45º anti-clockwise to remove, insert filter paper and rinse with water. Put filter holder back in place.
- Add freshly filtered water to the water chamber, max 1 litre. We recommend the Peak Water Filter Jug. Put brew arm back in place.
- Add freshly ground coffee to filter holder. We recommend 60g per 1 litre, so if you require 500g of brewed coffee, use 30g of coffee. Make sure drip stop is open, set to 1.
- Place lids back on and press the ‘wilfa’ button, which will illuminate indicating brewing has started.
- Allow 4 - 5 minutes for coffee to brew.
- Once the coffee has finished flowing from filter holder into the jug, close drip stop to 0 and you can remove jug to serve coffee.
- The hot plate will stay on for 45 minutes to keep your coffee hot.
Serve and enjoy your perfectly brewed filter coffee.